Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Monday 13 July 2009

Artists you've seen more than 10 times

Mine (off the top of my head - may need to edit later):

Martyn Joseph
Tori Amos
Thea Gilmore
Rachael Sage
Amy Wadge
Juliet Turner

Close run thing (hovering somewhere around the 10 times mark):
Ani DiFranco
Josh Ritter
Kathryn Williams
Heather Nova
Nerina Pallot
Placebo
Michael Franti and Spearhead
Dar Williams
Beautiful South / Paul Heaton
R.E.M.
Indigo Girls

Yours?

3 comments:

Tour Mistress Of The Darkness said...

And now we learn just what an obsessive freak I really am:

Tori Amos
Sarah McLachlan (11x on the "Fumbling" tour alone, yeep)
Jane Siberry
Veda Hille
Dar Williams
Susan McKeown
Erin McKeown
The Nields
Happy Rhodes
Kristeen Young
Dresden Dolls
Vienna Teng
Trina Hamlin
Susan Werner
10,000 Maniacs
Richard Shindell
Robyn Hitchcock
Kristin Hersh

... oh yeah, and that Rachael Sage person. But if I'm forced to see her play, does that really count? ;>

(The above are all people I've bought tickets to see more than 10x ... I'm not counting "work" stuff.)

Deborah said...

I think it counts if you would have chosen to see her 10 times anyway. But how can you say no to that and keep your job?!

Tour Mistress Of The Darkness said...

Actually, I had seen her more than 10 times before I started working with her... :) I'm a definite stalker success story!! ;>