Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Monday 31 December 2007

Hurrah for extended Christmas

It was a present! 30th birthday present AND Christmas present from Louse. Pretty amethyst and silver pendant for my birthday, and various Christmas goodies including CDs, bathing deliciousness, a cool looking book, and my favourite I think, the Women's Equality Cookbook. Yay for Louse! :)

Have actually managed to complete two tasks from the list - 4 and 3. Hope it helps.

Off for procrastination tip no 2 now: Play tennis (and have friends who drag you from your desk at the last minute to do it)

3 comments:

otter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

How do I edit your comment to be grammatically correct?!! ('its' not 'it's'). Sure there are fascist tools for just such an occasion...?

I can't find the timezone thing though :(

otter said...

Let me christen your blog with its first comment. I can further add to your procrastinating by suggesting that you should configure your blog to the right timezone so that the timestamps don't make it look like you never sleep