Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Gender Institute yearly photo


Every year when I look at this group photo, I can't help feel that there must be a lot of academic departments made up entirely of unattractive people that cancel ours out!

This photo was taken last week, in one of the four days of summer we had. First one to spot me wins a prize :)

In other news, I should have a piece published online to add to my little 'publications' section soon. It's actually the Little Britain chapter, which is being published in two separate places (hurrah!). So if you're too cheap to buy the book, you can read the (more extended, but better) version online. Soon. Just have to make a few changes for the editors.

In kitten news, Yoko has discovered:

a) how to make a very whiny miaow when she wants to be picked up
b) how to get onto the kitchen surface where we keep her pot of toys and also things that she is not allowed to eat
c) that the kitten in the mirror is her (same cannot be said for shadow kitten on sunny days... this is still an enemy to be destroyed)

4 comments:

Me... said...

you are 2nd row, forth from the right [with your shiny new blonde hair]and I claim my £5.

Deborah said...

Now did I say the prize was £5? :)

Me... said...

very true...so what is my fantastic soopahdoopah fandabbydozy hereswhatyoucouldhavewonifyouwerentsocrap atdarts prize then?

Deborah said...

hahaha.

Well, if I didn't know that you already had them all, I'd give you the copy of Word Magazine that they have sent to me THREE times instead of the one I ACTUALLY ordered. Sigh.

mix cd? :)