Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Thursday 30 October 2008

The TV Show

Anyone seen this?

Anyone have opinions on Peter Kay's spoof 'The Pop Factor'?

Speak now, or lose your chance to influence what I'm going to say on Saturday's 'The TV Show' on Channel 4. But really, tell me what you think! I'm going to go and actually watch it now.

It's on at 4.05pm on Sat. It's hosted by Krishnan Guru-Murthy, and I'll be one of the 'experts' on the sofa. The other one will be Andrew Newman (ch 4's head of entertainment and comedy). Bit of a difference in our CVs there... Oh and it's live. 

Must. Not. Swear.

2 comments:

Me... said...

I didnt watch it [which if I were a Mail reader would make me qualified to have an opinion] but it was discussed over at The Word

http://www.wordmagazine.co.uk/content/is-it-just-me

Deborah said...

thanks for this! v. useful. car coming to pick me up in half an hour. I can't believe it's going to be LIVE!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!