Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Monday 18 May 2009

Official news with semi-helpful visual aids

Yes, it's official. Well, it's been official for some time, but now it's all general-public-official, and I for one cannot wait until the grey area of 'has she eaten a few too many pies?' is over...

No idea of gender, so feel free to take a guess or place your bets, so for now, we'll just call it Little Fucker Who Makes Me Sick All The Time. Not the catchiest acronym - I'll work on that. But seriously, do go back through the last month or two of posts and mentally add the line 'and then I threw up' at the end of them.

Original due date thought to be 28 November, then 30 November, now today they say 1st December. If it keeps going this way, it'll hit Christmas and suffer the 'one present for both' pitfall... Either that, or it's a sign of lateness to come.

Feel free to suggest names, sickness cures and other helpful things. See if you can beat Dan Edwardes' suggestion of 'Warchild, Lord of Battle'. 

6 comments:

Mike said...

Congratulations!

Me... said...

what he said! So now I'm going to have to start calling you the Soon To Be Mother And Doctor :)

Deborah said...

No, stick with Doctor! It's what I'll make the baby call me... :)

Me... said...

Just noticed that your new title would be Soon To Be MAD - which is apt. Remember it's the first 21 years that are the worst.

Deborah said...

hush!!!!

Tour Mistress Of The Darkness said...

The other morning in Evanston, Illinois, I was walking down the street when the woman in front of me suddenly stopped and puked all over the wall of our hotel's parking garage. Mmmmmmmm, delicious.

Funnily enough, I found myself thinking "wow, I hope Deborah hasn't been going through that". Sorry to hear you have. :} But I do hear it goes away eventually. Just in time to get replaced by Always Needing To Pee.

(This is why I only have cats.) ;)