Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Another excellent idea

I ordered this today, which is pretty much the coolest thing ever. I love the idea of Threadless - anyone can make a design, and if enough people like it, they'll make it up.

My Laura Marling box set has not arrived yet. Clearly Riccardo has some kind of postal influence I don't know about, as his has arrived :(

Alice's visa has finally come through, so we are definitely going to Australia now. The stress you get when you hang out with a bad crowd!

4 comments:

Me... said...

I claim to have no special powers over the postal services - specially as the regular guy is off on holiday...but it really is very very nice.

Mike said...

If it helps, mine only shipped today!

Dazed and Confused said...

http://www.dieselsweeties.com/shirts/elitism/

another fine t shirt..if a bit snobbish

Deborah said...

^ Love it! Sold!