Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Thursday 21 February 2008

Ode to a Louse

Thanks to the help of the wonderful, beautiful and endlessly intelligent (I believe it may be liquid brain-cells in the cup and not tea) Louse, who holds the position of BFF as well as assistant professor, my Little Britain chapter is finally submitted!

All hail Louse, and also all hail me :) Yay! I actually think it's good. I hope they don't edit it too much (it's way over the word limit - although it wasn't until they asked me to put a whole load of extra stuff in... so not really my fault). The book should be out later in the year. Same publisher/series as the 'Investigating Alias' book that the aforementioned wondrous Louse and I wrote a chapter for. Hurrah!

Off to have a hit with Rachel and generally be happy for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I think the real credit is yours - all hail deborah. Also, I thought that picture was cute, but when I look closer, I think I look really really old. Where did those eye wrinkles come from? Eek.

Have a wonderful, wonderful happy day!

PS. Can't wait to see the chapter in its final book form.

Alice said...

PS. you linked to me! Thanks.

Also, if you finish the Phd, will you restart redspark reviews? I miss it... :(