Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Monday 28 January 2008

Monday blues

Ugh... well, I don't normally hate Mondays, but the breathing problems I've been trying to ignore every evening over the last couple of weeks have now visited during the day, forcing me to take them a little more seriously. Got an emergency appointment with the doctor who promptly sent me off to hospital for a chest x-ray... so I guess we now wait and see. Too busy to get sick, so definitely planning to carry on ignoring it unless told otherwise. On that note, I will be playing tennis this evening, or at least trying too. My last league match ended rather disappointingly when the floodlights went out at 6 games all, 1 point all. Let's hope tonight is more conclusive - whichever way.

No comments: