Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Thursday 3 January 2008

Reasonable success

Hurrah - everything done. And I even managed to deal with the printer. Granted, my desk is only tidy because I have untidied other places, but it's nice to be able to se it again.

Chatted to Molly this afternoon, which was very nice, as we haven't talked in ages. I always forget to sign into AIM, because I usually use MSN and Skype, but most of my US friends are on AIM, so I should make more of an effort. Even got to talk to Nikki, aka my Secret Santa, which was an extra bonus (note zero use of the word 'posse' in that sentence).

Went over to Alice's as it looked like the Andy Murray tennis match was shaping up to be tough with a first set tiebreak. Got there at the end of it to see him win the second set in about 10 minutes 6-0... so not quite the match I was looking for. Still, we managed to sneak in an episode of The Office while I was there. It was the one involving Angela, Andy and ABBA. I think Angela is my favourite character.

I've added some other friends' blogs, although not the LiveJournal ones, as they are mainly 'friends only' anyway.

Time for wine and stew now :)

3 comments:

Dan said...

I'm appalled at the lack of the word 'posse' in that post. Also sneaking more office without me. Appalled!

Dazed and Confused said...

One new persona, and blog....guessing who shouldn't be very taxing...

Update your link thing if you can be bothered :)

Deborah said...

gotcha :)