Ph.Deborah

      staving off final year insanity with procrastination...

Wednesday 2 January 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Haven't compiled a definitive list yet... and was almost defeated in my efforts to blog today by the lack of internet that blighted my entire working day. Add that to the five hours I spent on and around the phone to virgin media in an attempt to get them to upgrade my internet - yes, it is THAT hard to get them to let you spend more money with them than you already are - and you find a Deborah who is not in a friendly internet place.

Needless to say, none of yesterday's tasks have been accomplished today, thanks to virgin media... or Satan's Little Helpers, as I shall be calling them from now on. I did actually spend a lot of the time on hold drawing pictures of customer service operators being killed in various inventive ways. I guess phone queues bring out the creativity in me.

No comments: